About Group Coverage
In small companies, the CEO sometimes doubles as the HR manager, responsible for finding the best carrier and best rates for employee benefit plans. Puma Lauria offers plans for groups working directly with an insurance company takes time and patience, and can force the real job of running the business into the back seat. Also, with insurance plans changing all the time and costs increasing constantly, getting the coverage you need at affordable rates can be a real challenge.
We focus on the types of insurance we know best.
We can become an extension of your own human resources team, saving you time and money by:
- • Initializing your insurance plans and helping to communicate them to your employees
- • Assisting with employee and employer claim issues
- • Assisting with employee additions and/or deletions, including COBRA administration
Puma Lauria carrier lists are available for review in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Puma Lauria Group Specialty Benefits
Choosing Puma Lauria as your healthcare insurance agent brings added benefits and programs, such as:
- HR Connect - A secure web-based repository of benefits information that can be customized to fit your specific needs. Learn more.
- Health Advocate - The nation’s leading advocacy and assistance program designed to help companies and their employees better navigate the healthcare and insurance systems. Learn more.
- Univers Workplace Benefits - An interactive communication, enrollment and benefit management system that enables employers to educate and communicate the value of company benefits to their employees. Learn more.
- HR360 - An award-winning HR and benefits resource and reference center composed and maintained by authors, experts and advisors. Learn more.
Group Plan Carriers
United Advantage is an exclusive program dedicated to our top-performing broker agencies. Qualifying brokerages receive benefits designed to provide significant competitive advantage in the marketplace. Brokers that qualify enjoy dedicated services, exclusive business support, special recognition programs and online training and education.